Songs Like Lotus Flower Bomb

Songs Like Lotus Flower Bomb. The song received a nomination for best rap. Lotus flower bomb is a song by american hip hop recording artist wale, released as the lead single from his second studio album ambition.

flash video player talk Freely download Wale Lotus
flash video player talk Freely download Wale Lotus from flash-video-player.blogspot.com

Kareem manuel sampled wale feat. Michael napiza | népszerű dalok a tiktokon. When i'm low, she take me high.

Lotus Flower Bomb Is A Song By American Hip Hop Recording Artist Wale, Released As The Lead Single From His Second Studio Album Ambition.


I wanna enjoy the luxury of like, not knowing each other for real. Wale] flowerbomb, let me guess your favorite fragrance and you got that bomb, huh, i’m tryna detonate you I appologize by ron kenoly jr.

When I'm Low, She Take Me High.


I wanna enjoy the luxury of like, not knowing each other for real. Miguel] lotus flower bomb, firefly when i'm low, she take me high i can teach you all the sounds of love [verse 1: Lotus flower bomb is a song by american hip hop recording artist wale, released as the lead single from his second studio album ambition.

The Song Was Officially Released On October 11, 2011 Through Maybach Music Group And Warner Bros.


Lotus flower bomb has a bpm/tempo of 70, is in the key a minor and has a duration of 03:33. Discover songs similar to lotus flower bomb. 🔔 subscribe to the channel:

Miguel From The Album Ambition.


Wale] g em flowerbomb, let me guess your favorite. I can teach you all the sounds of love. Wale x miguel “lotus flower bomb”.

The Song Was Officially Released On October 11, 2011 Through Allido Records, Maybach Music Group And Warner Bros.


You'll find below a list of songs having similar tempos and adjacent music keys for your next playlist or harmonic mixing. I wanna enjoy the luxury of like, not knowing each other for real. I'mma rap to you real quick.