When Was Lotus Flower Bomb Made

When Was Lotus Flower Bomb Made. Their existence stretches back some 145.5 million years. I wanna enjoy the luxury of.

Lotus Flower Bomb (Sir Classic Remix) by Wale Listen for free
Lotus Flower Bomb (Sir Classic Remix) by Wale Listen for free from audiomack.com

Wale · song · 2011. I'mma rap to you real quick. It is track #5 in the album ambition.

Try To Keep My Spirits Up, That's Why I Lays It Down.


This is nelly’s first single for his mixtape “o.e.m.o” which is releasing christmas. Miguel) · wale · miguelambition℗ 2011 mmg/warner records inc.mixer: Warm & sweet gourmands key notes:

Happiness Radiates Like The Fragrance From A Flower And Draws All Good Things Towards You.


Wale) flower bomb, let me guess your favorite fragrance and you got that bomb, huh, i'm tryna detonate you no disrespecting baby, just tryna make you smile try to keep my spirits up, that's why i lays it down Miguel] g em am lotus flower bomb, firefly f g em when i'm low, she take me high am f i can teach you all the sounds of love [verse 1: And you got that bomb, huh, i'm tryna detonate you.

I'mma Rap To You Real Quick.


The song was officially released on october 11, 2011 through maybach music group and warner bros. The song was produced by jerrin howard. The song was wale’s debut single from his 2nd studio album, “ambition”.

Wale] Flowerbomb, Let Me Guess Your Favorite Fragrance And You Got That Bomb, Huh, I'm Tryna Detonate You No Disrespecting Baby, Just Tryna Make You Smile Try To Keep My Spirits Up, That's Why I Lays It Down


About lotus flower bomb lotus flower bomb is a song by american hip hop recording artist wale, released as the lead single from his second studio album ambition. Wale and miguel penned “lotus flower bomb” alongside sam dew. I wanna enjoy the luxury of like not knowing each other for real.

Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Patchouli Fragrance Description:


Try to keep your spirits up, lil' vodka. I wanna enjoy the luxury of like, not knowing each other for real. Was “lotus flower bomb” a single release?